Points to Remember:
- The Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) has appointed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd as advisor for the strategic sale of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL).
- Completion of the stake sale in India’s second-largest state-owned oil refiner by March 2020 could help the government mobilise more than Rs 60,000 crore, or $8.4 billion, and narrow the fiscal deficit.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL):
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Chairman & MD: D Rajkumar
About Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited:
- CEO: Punit Renjen
- Headquarters location: New York, United States
- Founder: William Welch Deloitte
- Founded: 1845
- Which UK organisation has been appointed as advisor for the strategic sale of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)? Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd
- Where is the Headquarters of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) located? Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Where is the Headquarters of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited situated? New York, United States
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.