Points to Remember:
- Government e-commerce portal GeM has launched a national outreach programme, GeM Samvaad, to bring on-board more local sellers.
- The outreach programme will take place with stakeholders across the country and with local sellers to facilitate on- boarding of local sellers on the marketplace.
- The programme was launched by Commerce Secretary Anup Wadhawan in New Delhi.
- The programme will take place from 17th February next year and will cover all the States and Union Territories of the country.
- Our Correspondent reports that GeM has more than 15 lakh products and around 20,000 services, more than 3 lakh registered sellers and service providers and more than 40 thousand government buyer organizations.
- Government e-commerce portal GeM has launched which national outreach programme to bring on-board more local sellers? GeM Samvaad
- Recently the government e-commerce portal GeM has launched GeM Samvaad, a national outreach program to bring __. More local vendors on-board
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.