Points to Remember:
- Sue Desmond-Hellmann, the CEO of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is stepping down from the role after five years.
- The foundation’s Global Policy & Advocacy President and Chief Strategy Officer, Mark Suzman, will occupy the position starting February 1, 2020.
- Desmond-Hellmann cited the growing needs of her family and toll of the travel required by the role as the reason.
About Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:
- Formation: 2000
- Founders: Bill Gates, Melinda Gates
- Purpose: Healthcare, Education, Ending poverty
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, U.S
- Who is stepping down after five years from the post of CEO of Gates Foundation ? Sue Desmond-Hellmann
- Who will be the new CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation from February 2020? Mark Suzman
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.