Points to Remember:
- Former Indian Navy Chief Admiral Sushil Kumar died at a military hospital in New Delhi following a brief illness, his family sources said.
- The former navy chief passed away at the age of 79.
- Sushil Kumar was Navy Chief from 1998-2001.
- He authored a book named “A Prime Minister to Remember- Memories of a Military Chief” which highlighted the key defence- related decisions taken by late former Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Sushil Kumar, who recently passed away, was the Indian Navy Chief from ___. 1998-2001
- The book titled “A Prime Minister to Remember – Memories of a Military Chief” written by former Naval Chief Sushil Kumar is based on which former Prime Minister? Atal Bihari Vajpayee