Points to Remember:
- Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Babulal Gaur passed away at the age of 89 following a prolonged illness.
- A veteran BJP leader, Gaur had represented Bhopal in the state Assembly for 10 terms.
- MP CM Kamal Nath had visited Gaur in the hospital when the latter was admitted on August 7 as his blood pressure had dropped.
About Madhya Pradesh:
- Capital: Bhopal
- Governor: Lalji Tandon
- Chief Minister: Kamal Nath
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Name the Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, who recently passed away? Babulal Gaur
- Who is the current chief minister of Madhya Pradesh? Kamal Nath