Points to Remember:
- Rio de Janeiro, Inter Milan loanee Gabriel Barbosa has won the Golden Ball for the best player in Brazil”s 2019 Serie A championship.
- He was one of seven Flamengo players named in the Serie A team of the year, joining goalkeeper Diego Alves, right-back Rafinha, midfielders Gerson, Willian Arao and Giorgian de Arrascaeta and forward Bruno Henrique.
- Others selected in Brazilian football”s ideal XI were Palmeiras defender Gustavo Gomes, Santos center-back Lucas Verissimo, Santos left-back Jorge and Palmeiras playmaker Dudu.
- Flamengo”s Portuguese head coach Jorge Jesus was named manager of the year and Corinthians forward Millene Fernandes was voted the outstanding women”s player.
- The best young footballer award went to 22-year-old Goias forward Michael Delgado.
- Who has won the Golden Ball for the best player in Brazil”s 2019 Serie A championship? Gabriel Barbosa
- Gabriel Barbosa is related to which sports? Football
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.