Points to Remember:
- Finland’s Social Democrats elected a 34-year-old former transport minister to the post of the prime minister, making her the youngest head of government in the country’s history.
- Sanna Marin narrowly won vote to replace outgoing leader Antti Rinne, who resigned after losing the confidence of the coalition partner Centre Party over his handling of a postal strike.
- At 34, Marin also becomes one of the world’s youngest state leaders, ahead of Ukraine’s prime minister Oleksiy Honcharuk, who is currently 35.
- Former PM Antti Rinne had headed Finland’s centre-left five-party coalition since June, and Marin’s appointment is unlikely to lead to significant policy changes by the Social Democrat-led administration.
- Capital: Helsinki
- President: Sauli Niinistö
- Prime Minister: Antti Rinne
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Who has been elected as new Prime Minister of Finland? Sanna Marin
- Recently Sanna Marin has become the youngest-ever Prime Minister of which country? Finland
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.