Points to Remember:
- Former bureaucrat Girish Chandra Chaturvedi has been appointed as the Chairman of the governing board of the NSE.
- The development comes after NSE received regulator SEBI”s approval on Chaturvedi”s appointment. He held the post of Public Interest Director at the company.
- “The Board and the Management of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) welcomes Girish Chandra Chaturvedi, a retired IAS Officer and former Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, as the new Chairman of NSE,” the stock exchange major said in a statement.
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Founded: 1992
- Owner: National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- MD & CEO: Vikram Limaye
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the governing board of the NSE? Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- Who is the current MD & CEO of National Stock Exchange of India Limited? Vikram Limaye
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.