Points to Remember:
- Ursula von der Leyen is the first woman to hold the EU’s top job as President of the European Commission, which has officially begun its new five-year term.
- Already, the 61-year-old former German defence minister, who succeeds Jean-Claude Juncker has a full intray.
- She has made the issue of climate change one of her top priorities – describing it as an existential crisis.
About European Commission:
- The European Commission (EC) is the executive branch of the European Union, responsible for proposing legislation, implementing decisions, upholding the EU treaties and managing the day-to-day business of the EU
- Established: 16 January 1958
- Who became new President of European Commission? Ursula von der Leyen
- Who is the first woman to hold the EU’s top job as President of the European Commission, which has officially begun its new five-year term recently? Ursula von der Leyen
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.