Points to Remember:
- The Etawah Lion Safari was thrown open for public with Uttar Pradesh Forest Minister Dara Singh Chauhan inaugurating the lions’ abode.
- Formally known as Etawah Safari Park, it is spread in 350 hectares of land and has been developed as an educative tourist destination for children as well as youths.
- It was envisioned by then Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav in 2005 and the permission to establish a lion breeding centre and lion safari were obtained from the Central government in 2013.
- In 2014, the first pair of lions reached the safari and has now at least 18 lions in the premises.
- Besides the lion breeding centre, the facility is equipped with hospital, staff quarters backed by assured water and electric supply and is manned by trained staff.
- It will have a lion safari, a deer safari, an elephant safari, bear safari and a leopard safari. It also has a 4D theatre, which gives you real closeups with wildlife,” as per information available on an official website.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Safari Park has recently inaugurated in which district of Uttar Pradesh? Etawah
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें