Points to Remember:
- South Korea’s 21-year-old Duckhee Lee has become the first deaf player to win an ATP Tour main draw match.
- Duckhee, ranked 212 in the world, defeated Henri Laaksonen 7-6(4), 6-1 in the first round of the Winston-Salem Open.
- According to the ATP Tour website Lee –– diagnosed as deaf aged two — can’t hear line calls or the score being called which means he has to rely on signals from the umpire or people on his team.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has become the first deaf player to win a match in an ATP tournament? Duckhee Lee
- Duckhee Lee is related to which sport? Tennis