Points to Remember:
- Dr Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Group, has taken over as President FICCI from Mr Sandip Somany, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, HSIL Limited, at the apex chamber’s 92nd Annual Convention in New Delhi.
- Mr Uday Shankar, President, The Walt Disney Company APAC & Chairman, Star & Disney India, has been elevated as Senior Vice President of FICCI, and Mr Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director of HUL, has joined FICCI leadership as Vice President.
- Dr Sangita Reddy, a Global Healthcare Influencer, Healthcare Technocrat, a keen watcher of Indian and global economy with deep insights on the new-age businesses, and above all a Social Entrepreneur and Humanitarian, will be FICCI President for 2019-20.
- She was a member of The World Economic Forum digital committee and was also an elected Member of the Steering Committee on Health for the Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012-2017) by the Planning Commission, Government of India.
- Dr. Sangita Reddy has also been nominated by the Government of India as a Member of the Technology Development Board, Department of Science and Technology. She was an Executive Member of National Association of Software & Services Cos (NASSCOM) and was on the Board for Development Institute, USA and GAVI.Org.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who took charge as the new President of FICCI? Dr Sangita Reddy
- Who has been appointed as the Senior Vice President of FICCI? Uday Shankar
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.