Points to Remember:
- Deepika Padukone is the only Indian actress to feature in the 2019 Business of Fashion (BoF) list, better known as BoF 500.
- The list is decided by nominations received from current BoF 500 members, data analysis and research.
- The only other Indian who has made it to the list is Saitex Founder and Chief Executive Officer Sanjeev Bahl.
- Deepika was also named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018 by Time magazine. She also created a huge buzz lately for bagging the first rank under the title of India’s most trusted personality in the female actor category according to the TRA (Trust Research Advisory) list.
What is the BoF 500?
- The BoF 500 is the definitive professional index of the people shaping the $2.4 trillion fashion industry, hand-selected by the editors of The Business of Fashion, based on hundreds of nominations received from current BoF 500 members, extensive data analysis and research.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who became the only Indian actress to feature in the 2019 Business of Fashion list better known as BoF 500? Deepika Padukone
- Apart from Deepika Padukone, name the another Indian fashion icon who made to the 2019 Business of Fashion list? Sanjeev Bahl