Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 24-09-2019
1. Dinesh Mongia, who is in news recently, is related to which sport?
2. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has joined hands with which organization for development of human centric systems for India’s first manned space mission Gaganyaan?
3. Name the producer of the famous TV series ‘Zee Horror Show’, who died recently?
(A) Arjun Kumar
(B) Atul Puri
(C) Manoj Raj
(D) Ram Prasad
(E) Shyam Ramsay
4. Recently Kerala govt. has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which nation to strengthen cancer care?
(B) South Africa
(E) Sri Lanka
5. Which state government has announced a partnership with US firm Zipline to use autonomous delivery drones to deliver emergency medicines and critical care across the state?
6. Name the India’s first Air-to-Air missile, which has been successfully flight tested from an IAF’s Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighter jet recently?
7. Which two banks will be merged into a sole entity to form the seventh largest public sector lender of the country?
(A) Allahabad Bank & Indian Bank
(B) Punjab National Bank & Indian Bank
(C) SBI & Indian Bank
(D) Allahabad Bank & BOB
(E) Allahabad Bank & Canara Bank
8. Name the president of Asian Development Bank, who has announced his resignation recently?
(A) Kristalina Georgieva
(B) Kim Jong Yang
(C) Takehiko Nakao
(D) K. V. Kamath
(E) Jim Yong Kim
9. Who has been appointed as the Press Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
(A) Vikram Nath
(B) Ajay Bhalla
(C) Vijay Bansal
(D) Ajay Kumar Singh
(E) Ajay kumar
10. Sathaar, who recently passed away, was a famous:
(C) Bengali Actor
(D) Tamil actor
(E) Malayalam Actor
Answers: – 1-(A), 2-(B), 3-(E), 4-(A), 5-(D), 6-(B), 7-(A), 8-(C), 9-(D),10-(E)