Current Affairs Quiz(English) For IBPS PO Mains 2019 : 10-09-2019
1. According to a list of “Swachh Iconic Places” released by Jal Shakti Ministry, which shrine is on top position?
a) Vaishno Devi
b) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
c) Taj Mahal
d) Tirupati Temple
e) Golden Temple
2. Union cabinet has infused Rs. 9000 Crore in which bank in order to make it financially sound?
a) Canera Bank
b) IDBI Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
3. Recently who is planning to buy 51% stake in Crisis hit Jet Airways?
b) General Motors
c) Berkshire Hathaway
e) Synergy Group
4. Which countries have signed a declaration calling for a rigorous evaluation of suppliers of 5G equipment to check whether they’re subject to any foreign government’s control?
a) USA & Russia
b) USA & Finland
c) USA & Poland
d) Russia & Poland
e) India & Poland
5. Where did India’s tallest ATC tower starts operating?
a) Dabolim Airport, Goa
b) Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
c) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
d) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
e) Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
6. Who has signed a partnership agreement with Japan’s JERA to set up a 750 megawatt, gas-based combined cycle power plant in Bangladesh?
a) Reliance Power
b) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
c) Tata Consultancy Services
e) Hindustan Unilever
7. Recently who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Saudi Aramco?
a) Amin H. Nasser
b) Yasir al-Rumayyan
c) Jamal Khashoggi
d) Yasser Al-Qahtani
e) Majed Abdullah
8. In context to Space explorations, what does AIDA stands for?
a) Asteroid Impact Deflection Assessment
b) Atomic Impact Deflection Assessment
c) Acidic Impact Deflection Assessment
d) Asteroid Impact Destroy Assessment
e) None of these
9. Which company has announced to approve $9.41 million in funding to Hazer Group Limited (Hazer) for the construction and operation of a groundbreaking hydrogen production facility in Munster, Western Australia?
b) Saudi Aramco
e) China Scientific
10. List “Swachh Iconic Places” is released by whom?
a) NITI Ayoge
b) Jal Shakti Ministry
c) Minister of Home Affairs
d) Minister of Human Resource Development
e) Minister of Science and Technology
Answers:- 1-(a), 2-(b), 3-(e), 4-(c), 5-(b), 6-(a), 7-(b), 8-(a), 9-(a),10-(b)