CTET Salary Post-Wise | Salary Structure 2019
The exam of the Central Eligibility Test for Teachers is conducted to select the best teachers who are to put in their efforts to educate the young mins of India. This is the most effective teacher for elementary classes in some private schools and all government schools in India.
- The most famous central government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya in the territory of the union like Chandigarh, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, central Tibetan schools and private schools without supervision to choose their teachers based on their performance.
- CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is responsible for organizing and smooth conduct of the CTET exam.
- The central government of India, the state government leads TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) for the position of teachers’ jobs in state government schools.
- The exam of CTET is a common entrance test for the candidates who wish to be recruited as teachers and participate in teaching work in Indian government schools.
- CTET job salary is highly lucrative for the candidates and that is why it is considered as the most prestigious and demanding job in India.
Thus, the candidates are now selected on the basis of a common entrance examination that leads to filtering the effective teachers in the country. Here, we are going to study the importance of the CTET exam and CTET posts salary.
Salary Structure Of CTET Salary 2019
Trained graduate teachers are recruited in the primary section and obtain a pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34,800 and even have a grade pay of Rs. 4,600. The CTET Salary structure 2019 is consistent with the sixth pay commission the following.
CTET Salary After 6th Pay Commission
- The salary for primary school teachers is around Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month.
- A consolidated payment is paid to contract staff. The salary for post-graduate teachers varies between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month with monthly grade pay of Rs. 4,200.
- The salary for a principal range is between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month.
- The salary of a primary teacher is in the range of Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 per month and they get additional allowances.
- The salary for a teacher who will join on the TGT post is in the range of Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800.
Benefits of CTET Salary | CTET Posts Salary
- The purpose of CTET is to select those deserving candidates who can put in their efforts and provide quality education to the next generation of the nation.
- Now, India requires such teachers or professionals who are more talented, skillful and better equipped who can take the profession of teaching as a serious activity.
- These teachers are very dedicated and they serve as better teachers for the next generation.
- The most important advantage of CTET is that it is one of the gateways and an excellent opportunity to enter into the teaching profession and get a government job in India.
- The main advantages of government jobs are job security, respect in society and normal working hours. It is more security for women for all other jobs, less stress, more vacations and so on.
- However, with strong competition for the job vacancies, the level of the CTET exam has become tougher and the candidate needs to prepare well in order to crack this.
- They fully understand the curriculum. So, it is helping to improve psychology, pedagogy, and concepts in individual subjects.
- Qualified CTET students are not only eligible for employment in public schools along with the union schools along with the private schools.
- The CTET Salary 2019 benefits are higher for qualified teachers. Also, they get add-on benefits when they join on the post of a teacher and when they retire, the government pays them the pension so that they can have a secured future.
Exam Pattern of the CTET
- In order to become a teacher in the government schools, it is mandatory for the candidates to crack the CTET exam along with the basic educational qualifications, which makes them eligible for the post.
- CBSE conducts the exam of CTET two times in a year and there is no maximum age bar for a candidate.
- However, the minimum age bracket in which the student can appear for the exam is 17 years of age.
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes and a total of 150 questions are asked in the paper.
- To clear the cut-off, it is important for the student to score at least 90 marks, which means 60% marks in the exam.
- For the reserved category candidates, they get a relaxation of 5%.
- The score of CTET has a validity of 3 years and they can join any school based on their result after getting their name on the merit list.
- However, in order to join the post in a private school, they need to clear the interview process of that particular school.
- If the candidate wants to join as a primary teacher, the minimum qualification that an applicant should have is that he should score a minimum of 50% marks in his high school and must have a degree in B.Ed from a recognized university.
- If the candidate wishes to join as an elementary teacher, then he should have a minimum of 50% marks in his high school and must hold a diploma or degree in B.Ed in elementary education from a recognized university.
CTET Exam 2019
- The candidate has the option to take the exam of CTET in the language of Hindi as well as English.
- CBSE is going to conduct the exam of CTET in the month of December and the candidates who have applied for the paper need to check the CBSE website regularly to check their admit card.
- The admit card will be released in the month of November and candidates can download it from their official website.
This is all the information related to the CTET Salary. For more details regarding the government jobs and exams, keep visiting our website.