CTET Exam Pattern 2019 (Paper 1 & 2)
The paper of CTET is an exam that is conducted by CBSE 2 times a year. The purpose of the exam is to appoint eligible candidates for teaching at primary and upper primary levels. Candidates appearing for this national level exam must have a clear knowledge of the CTET exam.
- CTET is one of the reputed exams in which a large number of students appear every year.
- The applicants who have successfully cleared the exam of CTET will become eligible to be recruited in the government schools such as KVS, NVS, Tibetan school, etc.
- The exam of the CTET is conducted in 2 different papers. These are Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Also, these exams are conducted on the same day. The first paper is conducted in the morning shift and the second paper is conducted in the evening shift.
- MCQ (Multiple Type Questions) are asked in both the papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Moreover, the exam pattern along with the syllabus is the same for both papers.
CTET 2019 Application Form Details
The application form will be issued from the websites after the release of official notification. Before filling the online form, candidates must have to read the instructions carefully.
CTET 2019 Exam Application fee:
- To apply for the CTET exam, a candidate can pay the fee using net banking or UPI.
- The candidates from the General and OBC category need to pay a fee of Rs. 700.
- The candidates from the SC/ST category or specially-abled people need to pay a fee of Rs. 350.
- The candidates will have the option to download the detailed syllabus from the website of CBSE.
- The complete information about the syllabus will help them to prepare well. They can make a strategy by keeping the syllabus in mind.
The information of the Exam Pattern along with CTET Syllabus 2019 is given below:
CTET Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper 1
Exam Pattern of CTET 2019 Paper 2
|Subject||Number of questions
|Maths and science||60||60|
CTET Preparation Tips when preparing for Environmental Studies
- In this section, the questions will be very basic and if the candidate has studied the NCERT book, he will solve these questions easily.
- It is important to keep an eye on the current affairs and read national dailies to gather all updated news.
- When you are not studying any new topic, keep practicing previous year papers. You can download them from the internet easily.
- You can also join some online test series program. These papers are prepared by experts.
- Keep an eye on the time you are taking to solve the paper. If a section is consuming lots of time, you need to improve quickly.
- Download some mock tests and keep practicing them. It will help you in analyzing your preparation.
CTET Preparation for Mathematics Paper I and II
- Study Your NCERT Books: While preparing for the CTET exam, it is important for the candidates to sit back and pick up your old NCERT books. It will help you a lot in covering majority of the topics along with the basics.
- Start taking Mock Tests: If you really want to give a crack at the CTET exam, it is important to take model test papers. It not help you in focusing, also you will be able to analyze your preparation on different parameters.
- Sample Test Papers: Also, you can download the sample tests from the official website of the CBSE. It is going to boost your preparation and can also understand the concept of the paper.
- Practice Questions of Pedagogy: It is important to understand that the subject of Maths is a little tough. Also, the candidates need to prepare for the questions of the Pedagogy section. They need to understand these topics and need to practice it. Proper knowledge of the topics along with the formative and non-formative assessments will help the candidates in preparing well.
- Attempt all the Questions: One of the best parts about the CTET exam is that it has no negative marking. Hence, the candidate must attempt all the 150 questions.
CTET Exam Admit Card:
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official CBSE website.
- In order to download the admit card, they need to provide their registration number along with DOB.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the exam day, without this, candidates can be expelled from the exam.
- The candidates should also carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card.
Result: Once the cut-off has been announced on the official website, the result of the CTET 2019 exam is declared in the month of April.
- The candidates can check their result from the official website of CBSE.
- The qualified candidates can download their mark sheet for future reference. However, clearing the exam doesn’t guarantee a job.
The candidates who are applying for the CTET exam need to score a minimum of 60% marks in order to clear the exam. For the general candidates, the cut off is 60%, whereas the candidates belonging to the reserved category have a relaxation of 5%.
The job of a primary teacher falls under the state government, so their salary is different in different states of the country. The salary and pay scale for a primary teacher is mentioned below:
|HRA(in rural areas)||1350|
This is the detailed information on CTET Exam Pattern along with the CTET Syllabus. For more information related to the government exams, keep visiting our website.