Check CTET Cut Off 2019 – Qualifying Marks, Previous Years
The exam of CTET, which is better known as the Central Teacher Eligibility Test is one of the premium exams that is conducted by CBSE. The motive of this exam is to recruit people for various vacancies on the post of teaching in various central government-administered schools along with the state government administered schools.
- CBSE conducts the exam of CTET two times every year and this year, the exam was conducted in the month of July.
- Candidates who qualify the exam by securing required CTET cutoff scores are eligible to get jobs in schools run by the Indian government such as KVS and NVS along with the Tibetan schools.
- CBSE will declare the CTET cut off 2019 for the CTET exam 2019. The exam will be conducted on 8th December.
- In order to clear the exam of CTET, the student needs to score a minimum of 60% marks, only then they will be able to qualify for it.
- To qualify CTET 2019 candidates will have to secure equal to or more than the required CTET cut off.
- The CTET cutoff 2019 may be relaxed for SC/ST, OBC, specially-abled persons, etc. This is a reservation policy during the selection process.
- CTET 2019 cut off will be on the higher side as the number of test-takers is more than 14 lakh.
CTET 2019 cutoff score is used for endorsing candidates’ aptitude and eligibility for becoming teachers for classes 1 to 8 in government and private schools in India.
CTET Previous Years’ Cut off
CTET 2019 Cut off or Passing Marks will be declared by the CBSE official website after the declaration of the CTET 2019 result. There are some previous year list of CTET Cut off of the following:
CTET exam was conducted separately for Paper I & II. The CTET Paper 1 was for applicants who want to teach Class 1 to 5 and CTET Paper 2 was for candidates who want to teach Classes 6th to 8th.
Candidates are intended to teach Classes 1 to 8 and you are needed to appear for both Paper 1 & 2. Both papers were 150 marks and they were conducted in 2.5 hours duration.
Qualifying CTET Cut off Marks
The candidates who have successfully cleared the CTET exam, they can download their mark sheet after the declaration of the result. There are qualifying cut off marks the following:
- The applicants will be considered qualified only then when they will clear the CTET cut-off as released by CBSE after the exam is conducted.
- The result that the students are going to download from the website of CBSE is also known as the CTET qualifying certificate. This document is used to prove that the exam has successfully cleared the exam.
- However, the qualification in CTET doesn’t guarantee a job for the candidate.
CTET exam 2019 cut off
CTET exam cut off for the exam that is going to be conducted in the month of December is going to be announced in the month of January by the CBSE.
- All the applicants can check their result from the official website of CBSE.
- The scorecard of the CTET along with the Eligibility Certificate can be found on the DigiLocker Platform of the CBSE website.
- In order to pass the exam of CTET, it is important for the candidates to score a minimum of 60% marks, which is 90 marks out of 150.
- The candidates who will successfully qualify the exam of CTET will receive the CTET Eligibility Certificate that will be given to them by CBSE.
- The eligibility certificate of the CTET scorecard is 7 years and the date is calculated from the date of announcement of result.
- The qualifiers of the CTET test can get a job in various schools, both private and government.
- For government schools, they need to wait for the appointment by the government based upon the vacancy.
- For private schools, they can apply manually based on their choice of school and need to crack the interview as set by them.
- The exam of CTET of the July month was conducted on 7th July and the exam was held across more than 2100 centers all across the nation.
- More than 2 million students had applied for the exam in July 2019, out of which near around 3.5 lakh students cracked the exam successfully.
How you can Check CTET 2019 Result?
The result of the CTET 2019 can be checked from the CBSE’s official website. The process to check the result of the CTET is:
- The first thing that the candidate needs to do is to browse the official website of CBSE.
- Then they need to go to the header section and click on the tab of the CTET 2019 result.
- Once you will click on the page, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you need to enter your roll number and other required details.
- Here, you can check your CTET exam cut off result.
- You will also have the option to download the result sheet that you can use for future reference.
CTET Qualifying Marks 2019
- For the candidates who are appearing for the CTET exam, the CTET exam cut off is 60%, only then they will be able to qualify for the same.
- For the reserved candidates, they will get a relaxation of 5%.
- The total marks of the CTET exam are 150, out of which a candidate needs to score a minimum of 90 marks in order to clear it.
- The final mark sheet of the CTET will have the roll number of the candidate along with the name, parent’s name and category.
- Also, the subject name and the marks scored are also mentioned in the final mark sheet.
The applicants who have cleared the exam of CTET exam; if they lost their certificate, they can apply for a duplicate mark sheet. It will be allotted by CBSE and for that, they need to pay a certain fee for that.