Check Exam Dates & CTET Admit Card 2019 – CTET Hall Ticket
CTET exam will be held in December 2019 and the CTET Admit Card will be available soon. Currently, CBSE has opened a candidate window to modify the application form if any error is there. The CTET form modification window was open until October 10, 2019. The CTET exam will be conducted on December 8, 2019.
Here, we are going to read about the CTET Admit Card and the Exam Dates.
- Candidates applying for the December CTET exam can view CTET Hall Ticket notification details on the website, including exam schedule, admission cards, exam patterns, curriculum, selection process, and marks.
- CTET qualifications are necessary for applicants to get a teaching job in government or private schools.
- CTET Paper-I is for candidates who want to become Class I-V teachers, and CTET Paper-II is for teachers of Class VI-VIII.
- The applicant who is qualified for the CTET exam is eligible to apply for a job at Kendria Vidyalaya, Java Haruna Bodaya Vidayayaya, or at other central government schools by applying for their recruitment campaigns.
Details of the December CTET notification are as follows:
CTET admission card 2019
- The CTET admit card for the CTET exam in December 2019 will be released by CBSE in November. Candidates can download the 2019 CTET admission card before starting the exam.
- The room number can be downloaded from the official website by entering login information, such as the exam number and password.
- Applicants should be aware that candidates must take a hall ticket to the exam center. Please read all the instructions on the admission card carefully.
- Without an admission card, candidates will not be able to take the exam.
- In addition to the admission card, the candidate must hold an identification card such as an Aadhaar card, panorama card, voter card or passport.
CTET Exam Dates are scheduled in December 2019.
How to download admit card:
CBSE will allow the downloading of CTET admit card 2019 1 week prior to the exam date. You can download it from the official website of CBSE. To do follow the following steps:
- Open the website of CBSE.
- Then click on the download admit card option.
- Fill all the required info.
- And then download CTET Hall Ticket.
You have to take your admit card with you at the time of the exam. But make sure that there will be no writing on this card. If any violation of this is found, then you will not be allowed to take the exam.
CTET qualifications: Age and Qualifications
- To qualify for CTET 2019, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit, but candidates must be 17 years of age or older.
- Candidates must meet various eligibility requirements to become primary or primary teachers.
CTET Education qualification
The CTET 2019 education qualification requirements for elementary and primary teachers are as follows:
Primary teacher (Class 1 to 5)
To qualify for an individual to be listed in list 1, one of the following qualifications is required:
- A high school that has at least 50% of the grade and passed or appeared in the final year of a two-year diploma in primary education.
- Candidate must pass the exam or appear in the last year of a two-year primary education diploma with at least 45% of qualifications in accordance with NCTE.
CTET 2019 eligibility: Other Parameters
The host organization also considers several other factors for the purpose of recruiting teachers. Although these qualifications are not a mandatory requirement, they give candidates better opportunities to secure a job at a good school. They are as follows:
- Teacher training degree or diploma that NCTE must accept.
- For special education diplomas or bachelor’s degrees, programs approved by the Indian Rehabilitation Council (RCI) will be considered.
- Candidates for D.ed (Special Education) must receive a 6-month special program approved by NCTE Primary Education.
CTET eligibility required for reserved categories
Seats are not held in reserve for a candidate who belongs to the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC and PwD candidates). On the other hand, a 5% relaxation is allowed in the qualification exam with minimum educational requirements.
Apart from that, according to the CBSE rules, no reservation policy is applied for job placement.
CTET 2019 preparation tips, important topics, books
Tips for preparing CTET: CTET is one of the most popular exams and is the only gateway to get an educational job in junior high and elementary school in the government sector. This exam qualification is a minimum requirement currently defined for teachers working in public, and private schools.
- Exams are conducted at 2 levels per day in individual sessions at over 2144 CTET exam centers.
- The test duration is 2.5 hours.
- CTET qualifiers can be employed in different schools managed by the central government, schools managed by UT, private schools, and schools owned and managed by state / local agencies.
- The CTET credential is valid for 7 years from the declaration of results and is given to candidates with a score above 60%.
CTET test pattern 2019
The 2019 CTET exam will be conducted in two phases in the form of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for candidates who wish to become Class I to V teachers, and Paper II is for candidates who wish to become Class VI to VIII teachers. Candidates also have the option to apply for both Paper I and Paper II.
- The questions asked in both Papers I and Paper II are objective multiple-choice questions.
- The paper is in two languages, both English and Hindi. Candidates must obtain a score of 60% or higher to pass the 2019 CTET exam.
- The important thing to remember is that the CTET score is valid for seven years after the CBSE declares the result.
To pass this test, one can download online test series from different websites. One can download these test series in free. Also, there are many books available in the market which can help in the preparation of the test.
CTET Results 2019
Results are declared by the CBSE after the CTET test. Test results will be declared within 06 weeks from the test date. Therefore, it will be declared in August 2019.