Points to Remember:
- China launched its heaviest and most advanced communications satellite on its largest new carrier rocket Long March 5.
- Shijian-20, a new technology test and verification satellite, successfully entered its orbit, state media reported.
- Launched from the Wenchang Space Launch Centre in south China’s Hainan Province, Shijian-20, weighing more than eight tonnes, is the country’s heaviest and most advanced communications satellite in geosynchronous orbit, according to its maker, the China Academy of Space Technology (CAST) under the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC).
- The Long March-5, China’s most powerful rocket and a critical ingredient in the nation’s ambitious space programme, can carry a maximum payload of 25 tonnes into low Earth orbit and 14 tonnes into geosynchronous orbit.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently China has launched which of its heaviest and most advanced communication satellite on its largest new carrier rocket Long March 5? Shijian-20
- Recently China has launched its heaviest and most advanced communication satellite ‘Shijian-20’ via which of its new carrier rocket? Long March 5
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.