Banking Awareness Quiz For SBI PO Mains 2019: 26-08-2019
1. Which of the following bank has got approval from RBI to get merged in Bank of Baroda?
c)Traders Bank Ltd
d)A, B & C
e)Only A & B
2. Which of the following component doesn’t included in India’s foreign reserve?
a)Foreign currency assets (FCA)
c)Special Drawing Rights (SDR)
d)Reserve position with International Monetary Fund (IMF)
e)SLR in Gold form
3. The famous Bharatnatyam dance is the classical dance form of which state?
4. The “Global Financial System Report” is published by whom?
a)Asian Development Bank
b)Financial Action Task Force
c)Bank for International Settlement
e)International Labour Organisation
5. What is the theme of the 1st Global Conference on Air Pollution?
a)Globalization 4.0: Shaping the global architecture
b)Rural Enterprise in India
c)Resilience and innovation
d)Improving Air Quality, Combatting Climate Change – Saving Lives
e)None of these
6. The World Social Protection Report is published by whom?
7. Consider the following statements and answer accordingly
A: Factor Cost= Market Cost + Subsidies – Indirect Tax
B: Market Cost= Factor Cost – Subsidies + Indirect Tax
C: NDP= GDP – Depreciation
a)Only A is true
b)Only B is true
c)Only C is true
d)A and B are true
e)All are true
8. In context to Banking, which of the following is not a type of Card?
9. SBI was nationalised in the year 1956 on the recommendations of which committee?
a)Soma Verma Committee
d)Bimal Jalan Committee
e)None of these
10. Which of the following statement holds true only for REGULAR SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT?
a)Two free cheque books will be issued per year.
b)Maximum balance should not exceed Rs. 50,000/- at any time.
c)Remittance from foreign account cannot be credited to this account without completing normal KYC formalities.
d)Total credit should not exceed 1Lakh rupees in a year.
e)For this account, overdraft facility will be provided up to Rs. 5000/-.
Answer:- 1(d), 2(e), 3(a), 4(c), 5(d), 6(e), 7(e), 8(c), 9(c), 10(a)