Points to Remember:
- The MiG-27 fighter jets of the Indian Air Force, which were part of the Kargil war with Pakistan 20 years ago.
- The fleet has been decommissioned after around 35 years of service and it received ‘water salute’ at a ceremony in Jodhpur.
- The MiG-27 had earned the tag of ‘Bahadur’ from IAF pilots.
- All other variants, such as MiG-23 BN and MiG-23 MF and the pure MiG-27 have already retired from IAF
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Name the fighter jets of Indian Air Force, which played an important role in the 1999 Kargil War has recently retired after 35 yrs of service? MiG-27
- The MiG-27, which was recently retired by the Indian Air Force, had earned the tag of __ from IAF pilots. Bahadur
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.