Points to Remember:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland Ltd. (ALL) has entered into a two-year memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ICICI Bank to offer customised financial solutions to customers across India with a focus on semi-urban and rural geographies.
- With this MoU, ICICI Bank will be a preferred financier for providing finance to customers buying ALLAshok Leyland vehicles.
- The bank will work in close coordination with the authorised dealers of Ashok Leyland to provide financial solutions to the customers, said the company in a statement.
About Ashok Leyland:
- Parent organization: Hinduja Group
- Headquarters: Chennai
- Founder: Raghunandan Saran (1948)
About ICICI Bank:
- Founded: 5 January 1994
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Chairman: Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- MD & CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which Automobile company has signed a two-year MoU with ICICI Bank for vehicle financing? Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Recently with which bank, Commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland has entered into a two-year MoU for vehicle financing? ICICI Bank
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें