Points to Remember:
- Argentina’s Peronist leader Alberto Fernandez was sworn in as president, marking a shift to the left for Latin America’s third-largest economy, which is suffering rampant inflation, credit default fears and rising poverty.
- The 60-year-old centre-left politician took his presidential oath in front of cheering legislators at Congress along with political leaders from the region and representatives from major trade partners including Brazil and the United States.
- Fernandez takes over from conservative Mauricio Macri, who symbolically handed the incoming leader the presidential baton and sash.
- Capital: Buenos Aires
- Currency: Peso ($)
- Vice President: Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
- Recently Alberto Fernandez became new President of which country? Argentina
- Who has been sworn in as President of Argentina? Alberto Fernandez
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.