Points to Remember:
- The Central government and Asian Development Bank have signed a 206 million dollar loan agreement to develop water supply and sewerage infrastructure in 5 cities of Tamil Nadu. It will also strengthen capacities of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) for improved service delivery.
- The loan agreement was signed in New Delhi by Additional Secretary in the Finance Ministry Sameer Kumar Khare and Country Director of ADB’s India Resident Mission Kenichi Yokoyama. Mr Khare said, the project will improve the lives of the urban people in the State by providing universal access to water supply and sanitation.
- The project will target four cities namely Ambur, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, and Vellore for developing sewage collection and treatment and drainage systems. Improvement to water supply systems would be targeted in the cities of Madurai and Tiruppur.
- Recently Asian Development Bank and India have signed a 206 million dollar loan agreement to strengthen urban services in 5 cities of which Indian state? Tamil Nadu
- Recently, Asian Development Bank and India have signed a ___ loan agreement to strengthen urban services in 5 cities of Tamil Nadu. 206 million dollar
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.