Best Books for UPPCL JE 2019 – Practice Book UPPCL Junior Engineer
UPPCL JE exam is the most important exam for the diploma holders in the civil and electrical trade in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, a huge number of aspirants appear for the exam. Recently UPPCL has launched the recruitment notification for the post of JE. While preparing for the UPPCL JE Exam, it is very important to have the best collection of UPPCL JE Books.
- The application process will end on the 30th of October 2019 and the tentative date for the examination is the third week of November 2019.
- If you are an aspiring candidate for the UPPCL examination, then you must be knowing the syllabus and the books required for the preparations.
- Go through the article to know the Best Books for UPPCL JE.
UPPCL JE Syllabus
If you are an aspiring candidate for the UPPCL JE exam, then it is important for you to know the exam pattern, syllabus and the UPPCL JE books to qualify the exam and grab a job of your dreams.
The complete syllabus for the UPPCL JE exam is given below for each section.
UPPCL JE syllabus for reasoning:
- Alphabet test
- Number system
- Mathematical operations
- Data sufficiency
- Puzzle test
- Statements and conclusions
- Series completion
- Alphanumeric puzzle
- Direction test
- The logical sequence of words
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Clocks and calendars
- Coding and decoding
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Missing numbers and characters
- Situation reaction test
- Statements – arguments
- Theme detection
UPPCL JE Syllabus for General awareness:
- Current affairs- both national and international
- Indian culture and heritage
- General polity
- Indian economy
- Indian history
- Indian constitution
- Indian and world geography
- Science and everyday life
UPPCL JE Syllabus for Hindi:
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms
UPPCL JE syllabus for an electrical engineer:
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Communication Engineering.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Electrical machines.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Control systems.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Power Systems.
UPPCL syllabus for civil engineer
- Building Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Solid Mechanics.
- A Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Pipe Flow.
- Water Resource Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
UPPCL JE exam pattern
The exam pattern for the UPPCL Je exam is given as:
- The exam consists of four sections: technical, general awareness, reasoning, general Hindi.
- The total number of questions asked in the examination of UPPCL JE is 200. The questions sectioning is done as:
- Technical questions: 150
- Reasoning: 10
- General awareness: 20
- General Hindi: 10
- Every question is of one marks and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer recorded.
- The maximum marks for the examination are 200.
- The exam will be a CBT exam which means that it will be conducted in online mode only.
- The time duration for the exam is 3 hours.
Best book for UPPCL JE exam
Books are the most reliable source when it comes to exam preparation. With the increasing competition every day, the students are advised to study from books that is useful for them. They should not waste their time in irrelevant stuff. Here in this article, we have provided the list of UPPCL JE books which will help the students to ace in the exam.
Best books for UPPCL JE electrical exam
The table given below provides the name of the best books for the UPPCL JE exam for every subject that will be asked in the examination.
Best books for UPPCL JE exam electrical- Hindi
Here is the list of Hindi books that will help you in the best way to crack the UPPCL JE exam:
- General knowledge –current affairs: Manorma current affairs yearbook
- General Hindi: Aadhunik Hindi Vyakran aur Rachna
- Verbal reasoning (Hindi): Tarksakti verbal non- verbal reasoning
- Electrical engineering-2: By D. R Nagpal
- Electrical engineering-1: by D.R Nagpal
- Electrical power-2: By D. R Nagpal
- Electrical power-1: By D. R Nagpal
Best books for UPPCL JE exam civil
- UPPCL JE electrical engineering practice book and exam pointer: By Youth competition times
- UPPCL/ UPRVUNL JE electrical solved papers: By Youth competition times.
UPPCL exam strategy
As the UPPCL JE exam is not an easy one for the students to crack. So the students must prepare well for the exam with a strategy. The following exam tips along with the best UPPCL JE books can help you to excel in the exam:
- Divide the syllabus that you have to cover in the number of days that you have for preparation.
- Recognize your weak and strong points and keep it in mind while preparing for the exam.
- Make sure that your basics of the subjects are clear.
- Devise a strategy for the exam that suits you.
- Try to solve more of the questions.
- Make sure that you are able to complete the question paper within the allotted time.
- Analyze the previous year’s exams and focus on the questions that come in a repeated fashion.
- Take as much as mock tests you can and solve the previous year’s question papers more.
- Take proper sleep, this is something that most of the students neglect and then later face stress issues because of lack of sleep.
- The candidate can also take out some time for the purpose of meditation. It will help in better concentration.
Here in this article, we have tried to cover all the important information related to the UPPCL JE exam and the best books for the UPPCL JE exam. These books will help you to prepare for the UPPCL JE exam. Share the information about the Books for UPPCL JE Exam with your friends and other candidates as it will help them too.
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.