UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 Check Here
UPPCL is an abbreviation for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is an exam for the recruitment of the posts of junior engineer civil (trainee). For these posts, numerous candidates filled this application form. In this article, we are going to get a brief about the UPPCL JE Exam Pattern.
- The process of online application form begins from 5 December 2019 and ends on 26 December 2019. The aim of most of the aspirants is to get a job in UPPCL as a junior engineer.
- For the recruitment, the UPPCL conduct the exam based on computer test which will be predicted to conduct in the first week of February 2020.
- As we are going onwards, the standard level of the competition is rising.
- Therefore, the applicants must know about the preparation for their performance in the exam.
- The applied students can check the exam pattern that is mentioned below.
The candidate who can apply for this exam must have qualified the three years of diploma in electrical engineering from the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad UP or any other recognized university by the State government. The candidate can apply whether he or she studies from the UP board or any other university in India.
How to fill the application form
If a candidate wants to fill the application form then he or she needs to follow a series of steps that are given below:
- Visit the official website of UPPCL and create your account if you are a new user or if you are an older one, then login to your account.
- After registering with the UPPCL, sign in to your account by filling all the credentials.
- After signing in, you will get an option to apply. So click on the button to apply for the post of UPPCL JE 2019.
- When you click on the button, you will get an application form in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely with accurate information.
- After filling the form, upload the documents that are required by the UPPCL in the form that has been prescribed.
- Once you fill all the information, click on the submit button. When you click on the button, you will get a payment option. The application fee for general, OBC and EWS category is Rs. 1000 and the application fee for the SC or ST are Rs. 700.
- Pay the fee of the application in which mode you want to either online with the help of debit or credit card or by using the SBI bank challan.
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern
The UPPCL JE exam pattern is given below:
- There are four sections in the exam including general knowledge, engineering subjects, reasoning, general Hindi.
- The total marks of the exam will be 200 containing 200 total number of questions among which 150 questions of 150 marks are from engineering subject; 20 questions of 20 marks are of general knowledge and awareness; 20 questions of 20 marks are from reasoning ability and 10 questions of 10 marks are from general Hindi.
- The type of the written exam will be based on multiple-choice or objective type exam.
- The time interval for the exam will be 3 hours.
- The correct answer will carry 1 mark for each answer.
- The wrong answer will carry a negative marking of 0.25 for each answer.
- The selection of the candidate will depend on the test based on the computer.
- It is important for the candidate to thoroughly check the UPPCL JE Syllabus.
Given below is the table containing the subject, number of questions and number of marks along with the total:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Numbers of marks|
|Engineering subject (diploma level)||150||150|
|General knowledge/ awareness||20||20|
There are 31 vacancies for which the UPPCL has launched this application form. The number of vacancies along with the category are given below in detail.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Before applying for the application form, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The application form of those students who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be considered by UPPCL.
If a candidate wants to qualify the exam by scoring good marks then he or she must prepare each and every topic. As we all know that this is a competitive exam, due to which the level of the competition is very high. Therefore, an applicant needs to work hard.
Process of selection:
The applicant is selected by qualifying three phases that are given below:
- CBT written test
- Personal Interview and
- Document verification
There are various documents that are needed for verification. These documents are given below:
- Scanned passport size of photograph
- Scanned id proof
- Scanned reserved category certificate proof
- Scanned signature
- Scanned thumb impressions of both right and left hand
- Scanned copy of the diploma mark sheet.
The other documents that can be used as verification are Pan Card; voter’s card; bank passbook with photograph; passport; driving license; Aadhar card; e-Aadhar card with a photograph and various others.
Photo ID proof that will be provided on the official letterhead of a Gazetted Officer; valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University; Photo ID proof that will be provided on the official letterhead of the People’s Representative can also be used for the verification of the documents.
How to download the UPPCL JE exam pattern
If you want to download the UPPCL JE exam pattern, then you need to follow a series of steps that are given below:
- First of all, go to the official website of UPPCL.
- There you will have to find the link to the exam pattern.
- After finding the link, open it and enter your registration number along with the date of birth.
- After filling the details, click on the download button and you will be able to get it on your desktop or other devices.
If you are looking for the UPPCL JE syllabus along with the exam pattern then you can visit on our website. By visiting our website you can easily find more information about the UPPCL JE 2019.
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.