SSC CHSL 10+2 2020 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant,
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant ,Data Entry Operators (DEOs).
Eligible candidates can Read Full Notification & Apply Online
|Exam Fee Last Date||10/01/2019|
|Tier -1 Exam Date||16 to 27 March 2020|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||28 June 2020|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||100/-|
|Female All Category||0/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
Vacancy Post Details:
Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The exam of the SSC CHSL is conducted in three different phases, which are:
- Tier 1: Online Mode Exam which is based on Computer
- Tier 2: Pen and Paper-based Exam which is descriptive in nature
- Tier 3: Test based on the typing skills of the candidate
Tier-1 Exam pattern &Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Question||No. Of Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2
- This exam is a pen and paper-based exam which is in descriptive mode. Thus, it is an offline mode exam.
- The writing skills of the candidates are checked in this exam thus, they need to write on given topics.
- The duration of exam is 1 hour and the total marks are 100.
- The exam of CHSL can either be written in English or Hindi.
- In order to qualify for the tier 2 of SSC CHSL 2019 exam, the candidate needs to score at least 33%.
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 3
- Tier 3 is taken by those candidates who want to join some specific posts.
- Typing test is given by those candidates who want to join on the post of DEO (Data Entry Operator).
- Typing Test: This test is conducted to test the typing skills of the candidate. The candidate can select either English or Hindi language based on their preference. They need to have a typing speed of 35 WPM for English language and 30 WPM for the Hindi language.
- Skill Test: This is a special kind of test that is a part of Tier 3. This test is taken by those candidates who want to join in the post of DEO. The complete duration for the skills test is 15 minutes.
- Your selection of the job is going to be decided based upon the score you are going to get in the first two tiers of the exam.
Eligible candidates can apply online by clicking below Links:
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.