CTET Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria for Exam 2019 – Tesmus
All the aspirants of the CTET 2019, the date of the 2019 CTET exam has been announced. This educational eligibility test will be held on December 8th. Below, you will get complete details about CTET Eligibility 2019.
- The Central Secondary Education Committee (CBSE) conducts CTET (Central Teacher Certification Examination) twice a year.
- CTET Eligibility criteria are set according to guidelines established by the National Teacher Education Council (NCTE).
Some of the basic requirements to meet the CTET Qualifications 2019 criteria are to pass 10 + 2 exams or complete graduation with a minimum of 50% of the added grades, including teacher training programs. The following are some of the important points you should be aware of before applying for an exam:
- It is very important to confirm eligibility for 2019 CTET before applying for the exam.
- There are two phases for the exam, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for candidates who wish to teach classes I-V, and Paper 2 is for applicants who wish to teach classes VI-VIII. It is important that you check the CTET test pattern.
- Applicants who qualify the exam successfully can apply for jobs for the primary section.
- CTET pass percentage is set to 60% for all.
CTET Qualification 2019-Nationality and Age Criteria
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
- No age limit to required for the CTET exam. As there is no CTET Age Limit 2019, so anyone can apply for this test.
CTET qualification 2019 – Education Qualifications
CTET qualifications for primary (I-V) and primary (VI-VIII) teachers are different.
CTET education qualification for teachers in primary education:
To become a primary stage teacher in class I to V, you must meet the following criteria to meet CTET qualifications:
- Must have passed 10 + 2 exams from an approved board with a minimum of 50% qualification and passed or appeared last year in a 2-year teacher training course in primary education.
- Must have passed the 10 + 2 exams with a qualification of at least 45% and pass or appear last year in a 2-year teacher training diploma in primary education, according to the rules described in the NCTE, 2002.
- Must have passed 10 + 2 exams of an accredited board with at least 50% of accreditation and passed or appeared in the last year of a 4-year degree course in primary education (BEd) from a recognized university.
- Must have passed the 10 + 2 board exam with a minimum of 50% grade and or appear in the final year of a two-year special education diploma.
- Flow graduation with a minimum of 50% grade along with a degree in B.Ed from a recognized university.
Note: Candidates who have obtained a B.Ed degree from an NCTE accredited institution must take a 6-month primary education bridge course accredited by NCTE within two years of being appointed as a primary teacher.
CTET certificate validity period
- CTET credentials for appointments are valid for 7 years from the date of declaration of results for all categories. There is no limit to the number of attempts you can make to obtain a CTET certificate.
- Persons with CTET qualifications may reappear to improve their scores.
CTET Test Center 2019
A list of cities where CTET will be conducted can be found online. Candidates must provide 4 different options in order of preference.
Points to consider about CTET Test
- Candidates belonging to categories reserved as SC / ST / OBC / Disabled will obtain a relaxation of up to 5% in the qualifications in the minimum educational qualification to appear on the CTET 2019 exam.
- The Diploma or Degree in Teacher Education must be validated by the National Council for Teacher Education. However, the Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by the Indian Rehabilitation Council (RCI) will also be considered.
- Candidate with D.Ed. (Special Education) or equivalent qualification will be submitted through a 6-month Special Program in Primary Education recognized by NCTE.
- The minimum qualifications mentioned above are applicable to teachers of Languages, Social Studies / Social Sciences, Mathematics, Science, etc. For Physical Education teachers, the minimum qualification standards mentioned in the NCTE Regulation, of November 3, 2001 (modified from that moment) on time) will be applicable.
- However, for teachers of arts education, craft education, home sciences, work education, etc., the available eligibility standards set by state governments and school management will be applicable until such time as the NCTE establishes minimum qualifications with regarding these teachers.
CTET Eligibility Verification
If an applicant is allowed to appear at CTET 2019, it does not mean that their eligibility criteria have been verified. This does not ensure an appointment for the applicant. Competent authorities must verify the eligibility of candidates before taking them on board. Therefore, it is advised that applicants should verify their eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
In addition, applicants should know that providing false, incorrect or inaccurate information may result in cancellation of the application, cancellation of the test result, loss of the certificate and even prosecution if necessary.
CTET exam application process 2019
The CTET application process is carried out online. Application forms are available on the official CTET website. Candidates are advised to complete the application form within the given period of time.
- Scanned images of your recent photograph and sign only in JPG format.
- A copy of the tenth class certificate.
- Internet banking, debit/credit card details for the payment of the fee.
CTET 2019 application process step by step –
- Visit the official CTET website.
- Click on the online registration for CTET 2019 button.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Click on the “apply online” button.
- Complete the authentication form and “Send” the details.
- Now enter the details for the record. Once registration is complete, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Use the ID and password to log in through the registration page.
- Complete the application form, upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Once the payment of the fee is successful, click on “Confirmation Page”.
This is how you can apply for the CTET 2019 application form by checking your CTET Eligibility criteria. For more frequent updates on exams, keep visiting our website.