Buy IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Books Online at Best Prices
IBPS Clerk is one of the biggest exams that is conducted every year in the banking sector. The exam pattern is similar to the SBI clerk exam. After successfully applying for the registration form of the IBPS clerk exam, the next thing that the students consider is the IBPS clerk books for preparation. In the market, there are a lot of books available to prepare for the exam, so, one would be confused about which is the best IBPS clerk book for preparation.
You can get the best guidance regarding the IBPS clerk books and study material when you will refer to a few websites or consult your teachers or friends.
IBPS clerk books are available in both Hindi and English languages for each of the subjects. The subjects that are asked in the exam are – reasoning ability, English, Numerical ability, General knowledge, and computer awareness.
IBPS subject wise books for clerk examination
Here in this article, you can find the books for the IBPS clerk examination.
IBPS clerk books for reasoning:
The reasoning section of the exam is of 40 marks and thus, accounts for a greater weightage in the exam. This section should be prepared properly. As this section is not so difficult, hence, you can easily score well in the examination with good question practice. All you need to do is to prepare properly for this section and practice the questions every day.
The major topics that are covered under this section are as following:
- Data sufficiency
- Blood relation
- Puzzle test
- Direction sense
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet and alphanumeric series
- Sequence test
- Eligibility test
- Arrangements-linear and circular
- Non-verbal reasoning
The standard books that can help in the preparation for your exam are:
- IBPS Reasoning Books by Arihant Publications
- IBPS Reasoning Books by Kiran Publications
- IBPS Reasoning Books by RS Aggarwal
Aspirants who are finding the IBPS clerk books for reasoning can check the books online and practice the other practice test series.
IBPS Clerk English books:
This section consists of 40 marks and is for checking the basic standard of the English language. The major topics covered under this section are as:
- Reading comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting the errors
- Spelling check
- Sentence formation
- Synonym and antonym
- Idioms and phrases
Candidates who are searching for the books to prepare the English section for IBPS clerk examination can check the following books:
- IBPS English Preparation Books
- IBPS English Books By R.S.Agrawal (Objective General)
- IBPS English Books By Kiran Prakashan
- Arihant Books for General English exam
- IBPS English Books By Ajay Singh (Objective English)
- IBPS English Books By Vikas Agrawal
- Objective English Edition by Singh V.P.
IBPS Quantitative aptitude books
This section of the examination carries 50 marks and thus, forms the major section of the exam. So, this should be the targeted area of the students. This section can help you a lot in getting a good rank in the examination. If you are performing well in this section, then your merit score is going to witness a huge jump. The major topics covered under this section are as:
- HCF and LCM
- Number system
- Problems based on ages
- Problems based on numbers
- Square roots and cube roots
- Decimal fraction
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Time and work
- Data tables
- Permutation and combinations
- Line graphs
- Mixed graphs
- Time, speed and distance
- Case study.
This is the portion of the exam that will help you in scoring well for the examination. Here is the list of books that you can go through to prepare for the exam:
- IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Books By RS Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Books for Competitive Exam
IBPS general awareness books:
The general awareness section is of 20 marks and has only 10% weightage in the whole examination. Yet it is easy to score well in this section. The topics covered under this section are:
- Latest current affairs
- Banking sector
Students can check the various books which are provided below for their preparations:
- IBPS General Knowledge Reference Books
- IBPS GK Books from Arihant Publications
- IBPS General Awareness Preparation
- Banking Awareness books from Arihant Publication
- Guide To Banking General Awareness & Banking Aptitude Test
- General Banking And Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General Knowledge By Tarun Goyal
- Competition Success
- Pratiyogita Darpan
IBPS computer aptitude books for the clerk exam:
It accounts smaller portion in the exam but yet it is an important section. Good marks will help in getting a better rank in the exam. The following topics are covered under this section:
- Computer terminology
- Computer abbreviations
- Storage devices
- Computer generations
- Shortcut keys
- Browser keys
- MS office
- Internet use
Students can find the appropriate books for preparation from the list of books provided below:
- MCQs Multiple Choice Questions on Computer Fundamental, Application and Advanced Topics (English) 01 Edition Author: Alok Kumar
- Objective Computer Awareness by Experts’ Compilation
These are a few of the books that are good for the preparation of the IBPS clerk exam. You can also get the study material available on the website.
Along with that here are few preparation tips which would be helpful to you:
- Make a time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Practice question papers of the previous year more.
- Mark your strengths and weaknesses in the different sections.
- Start practicing more mock tests.
- Go through the exam pattern carefully and take care of the negative marking.
This is how you can schedule your study time-table and prepare for the exam from different books. One thing that you definitely can try is to prepare your own short notes, which will help you in the long-run during the course of your preparation for the IBPS exam.