Points to Remember:
- In Uttar Pradesh, the 47th All India Police Science Congress (AIPSC) begins in Lucknow.
- The two-day event will be inaugurated by Puducherry Lieutenant Governor and retired IPS officer Kiran Bedi. Union Home Minister Amit Shah will be the chief guest at the valedictory function.
- Uttar Pradesh Police in association with the Home Ministry and the Bureau of Police Research and Development is organising the event at the police headquarters in Lucknow.
- It is second time since the inception of the Annual Mind Churning exercise in 1960 that Lucknow is organizing this event.
- The last time Lucknow was host for AIPSC was in 1997. During 6 sessions of the event, police officers, academicians, researchers, judicial and scientific experts will present their papers.
- Organizing secretary of the event and ADG Police Renuka Mishra told that the themes on which the discussions will take place includes some very contemporary issues like Reforms in Policing, Role of social media in countering radicalization and terrorism and Inculcating right kind of attitudes in police officers.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- The 47th All India Police Science Congress (AIPSC) has recently begun in which city? Lucknow
- Who has inaugurated the ongoing 47th All India Police Science Congress (AIPSC) in Lucknow? Kiran Bedi
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें