Points to Remember:
- Serbia’s Novak Djokovic won his first Japan Open title and overall the 76th of his career with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Australian John Millman in the final in Tokyo.
- Djokovic needed only 69 minutes to dispatch Millman, who was playing in his maiden ATP 500 final.
- Djokovic won the title without dropping a set in the tournament.
- It was the 10th time he had won a title on his tournament debut.
- Djokovic has already qualified for next month’s season-ending ATP Finals in London.
About Japan Open (tennis):
- Date: 30 September–6 October
- Edition: 46th
- Category: ATP World Tour 500
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Venue: Ariake Coliseum
- Singles: Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
- Doubles: Nicolas Mahut (France) / Édouard Roger-Vasselin (France)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who recently won his first Japan Open title? Novak Djokovic
- This year which edition of Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships was held in Ariake Coliseum? 46th