Points to Remember:
- Several countries, including Australia, Iran, UK and Vietnam, will participate in the 14-day India International Trade Fair 2019 beginning in New Delhi.
- The theme for the 39th edition of the fair (November 14-27, 2019) is ‘Ease of Doing Business’ inspired by India’s unique achievement of rising to 63rd rank on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index from 142nd rank in year 2014, an official release said.
- The fair will be inaugurated by Minister of Micro, Small and Midium Enterprises (MSME) Nitin Gadkari.
- Countries including Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, the UK and Vietnam would be participating in the fair.
- This year the status of ‘Partner Country’ has been accorded to ‘The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’ and ‘The Republic of Korea’ will be the ‘Focus Country’.
- Bihar and Jharkhand will be the focus states in this edition of the fair.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- What is the theme for the 39th edition of the India International Trade Fair? Ease of Doing Business
- Which edition of the International Trade Fair is going to start in New Delhi? 39th
- Who will inaugurate the 39th edition of the International Trade Fair? Nitin Gadkari