Points to Remember:
- The much-awaited festival, the Hornbill Festival began with a colourful blend of culture and tradition with a modern twist at Naga Heritage Kisama in Nagaland. This is the 20th edition of Hornbill Festival.
- The festival organised by Nagaland Government is an annual tourism promotional event to showcase the state’s traditional and rich cultural heritage in all its ethnicity, diversity and grandeur.
- Nagaland Governor R N Ravi was the chief host of the festival, while Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio was the host.
- Highlights of the ceremony include a colourful display of Naga Culture themed as “Colours of Nagaland.
- Capital: Kohima
- Governor: R.N. Ravi
- Chief Minister: Neiphiu Rio
- Which edition of the annual Hornbill Festival has started in Nagaland? 20th
- Hornbill Festival is a celebration held every year in ___. Nagaland
- Hornbill Festival, which is celebrated every year in Nagaland, is also known as__. Festival of Festivals
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.