Points to Remember:
- The 7th edition of joint military & Army Exercise Mitra Shakti 2019 aimed at enhancing interoperability and operational efficiency between the armies of India and Sri Lanka when deployed as part of the United Nations peace keeping forces commenced at Aundh Military Station, Pune.
- The objective of the Exercise is to build and promote positive relations between the armies of India and Sri Lanka through focus on subunit level training on counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism operations in urban and rural environment under the United Nations mandate.
- The primary focus of the joint training exercise will remain on field craft, battle drills, and procedures, as also the ability to operate jointly with seamless interoperability.
- Indo-Sri Lankan joint Military & Army Exercise ‘Mitra Shakti 2019’ has recently started in which city? Pune
- Which edition of joint military & Army Exercise Mitra Shakti 2019 has recently begun in Pune? 7th
- Mitra Shakti 2019 is the joint military & Army Exercise between India and which country? Sri Lanka
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.