Knowledge Bytes(English) For IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20: 02-12-2019
1. Who has been chosen for the 55th Jnanpith Award? Akkitham
2. Akkitham, who recently won 55th Jnanpith award, is the eminent poet of which regional language? Malayalam
3. Who has been named sportswoman of the year at the Sports Journalists’ Association (SJA) British Sports Awards? Dina Asher-Smith
4. Which cricketer has been named sportsman of the year at SJA British Sports awards? Ben Stokes
5. Dina Asher-Smith is related to which sports? Sprint
6. Who recently won the Sports Journalists’ Association (SJA) President’s Award? John Blackie
7. Name the renowned US rock climber, who recently died in Mexico fall? Brad Gobright
8. Tukaram Dighole, who died recently, was the famous personality in which field? Politics
9. Which city will host the 3rd Military Literature Festival (MLF)? Chandigarh
10. Who will inaugurate the 3rd Military Literature Festival (MLF) in Chandigarh? Rajnath Singh
11. Which edition of Military Literature Festival (MLF) will be held in Chandigarh on December 13? 3rd
12. Which UK organisation has been appointed as advisor for the strategic sale of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)? Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd
13. Where is the Headquarters of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) located? Mumbai, Maharashtra
14. Where is the Headquarters of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited situated? New York, United States
15. Recently with which state goverment, the Toshiba Group has signed a deal for making lithium-ion batteries? Kerala
16. The Toshiba Group has signed a deal with the Kerala government for manufacturing___. lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries
17. Paramananda Sahu, who died recently, was the prominent theatre artist of ___. Odisha
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.