UPPCL JE Salary (After 7th Pay Commission) 2019 – Check Salary
UPPCL JE stands for Uttar Pradesh Corporation Limited. UPPCL JE is a computer exam that offers the application for the post of junior engineer-civil training. The mode of the test is an online computer-based test based on which candidates are selected. In this article, we are going to read about the complete details of the UPPCL JE Salary.
- The post is a junior Engineer Electrical Trainee post.
- There are a total of 226 vacancies available for Junior Engineer post.
- The written examination is conducted in an online mode.
Complete syllabus structure of UPPCL JE exam:
- The UPPCL JE exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions(MCQ) of 1 mark each.
- The total marks for the exam are – 200 with negative marking.
- Negative marking means for every 1 incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The total time duration for the test is 180 minutes.
- Questions asked in the examination from the various fields like Diploma level Electrical subject, General Hindi, General Knowledge, and reasoning.
- There are 150 questions asked from the technical subjects and 50 questions from the non-Technical subjects.
The written exam is considered as the first stage of selection. Only after clearing the written exam a candidate can further proceed to another next level.
Electrical engineer Syllabus-
- Electrical circuits and fields
- Control systems
- Power systems
- Digital signal processing
- Instrumentations and transducers
- Industrial instrumentations
- Computer control of processes
- Power electronics and drives
- Electronic machines
- Digital electronics
- Analytical instrumentation
- Communication engineering
General knowledge/ Awareness syllabus-
- Indian history
- Current affairs-International and national
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- General politics
- Science and technology
- Indian constitution
- Indian economy
- Indian culture and heritage
- Indian and world geography
- Alphabet test
- Theme detection
- Puzzle test
- Alpha-numeric sequence puzzle
- Clocks and calendars
- Statement- arguments
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Eligibility Test
- Data sufficiency
- Number, Ranking, and time-sequence
- Situation reaction test
- Inserting the missing character
- Mathematical reasoning
- The logical sequence of words
- Deriving conclusions from passages
- Series completion
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Mathematical operation
- Direction sense test
General Hindi syllabus-
- Error detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural form etc.
Cut-off marks are the minimum mark or the percentage that helps us to have an idea of selection. Cut off will help you to guess your result. The UPPCL JE exam cut-off score is 30% marks of the total marks. If you have scored less than 60 marks then you will be rejected for the next level.
- The qualifying score is the same for General /OC, OBC and SC/ST and PH that is 30% of the total marks.
- The various posts that are under UPPCL JE are Assistant Engineer Trainee Electrical (271 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee Computer Science (22 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee Electronics and communications (05 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee civil (03 seats).
- There are a total of 301 seats available by Trade wise.
Important notifications regarding the results are –
- Candidates who have scored less than 30% marks will not be eligible for the interview process.
- The maximum number of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be equal to twice the number of category wise vacancies.
- Candidates having equal marks will be called for the interview process.
- The list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of combined marks obtained by the applicant in the CBT and interview.
Eligibility criteria and age limit for appearing in the UPPCL JE exam-
- The age of the candidates should be between 18-40 years as of January 1, 2019.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who are from the reserved category (SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen).
- Married People are not allowed to apply for the post of UPPCL JE.
- The limit of age to apply should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The expected salary comes with Rs. 4600 and the monthly salary is of Rs. 34,800 for the candidate who has been recruited as Junior Electrical Engineer.
- The exam of UPPCL is organized on 8 different centers.
- Candidates must know the Hindi language.
- They must have their higher education with a diploma in the field of electrical engineering of a duration of 3 years and must be provided by PSS, UP government.
- They may also have a diploma of three years at the AIDE level in the department of electrical engineering, which is conducted by AICTE.
UPPCL JE Job Salary according to the 7th pay commission
For the post of a civil engineer, aspirants who have to join UPPCL JE have to pass the complete selection procedure. After clearing all the processes, he/she will be eligible for the post. The approximated pay scale according to the 7th pay commission is Rs 44,900/-. And the UPPCL JE Salary in hand is approx.-Rs. 50,000. CTC: Rs. 6-7 lakhs (approx).
UPPCL Engineer salary after 7th pay commission for the different categories according to their levels are listed below:
- For the post of assistant Engineer-Level 10
- For the post of Personnel officer-Level 10
- For the post of Junior Engineer(Trainee)-Level 7
- For Stenographer Grade 3-LeveL 4
- For Office Assistant Grade 3- Level 4
Apart from the UPPCL JE Salary, the organization also provides a good amount of facilities and allowances which will also provide newly recruited executives for the post of an electrical engineer.
- These are Medical facility, Loan facility, Provident fund, Gratuity, and Insurance.
- There are some top paying companies for the post of Junior Engineer.
- The companies are Ever shining Builders, Maharashtra state power generation company Engineers, Fischmann Prabhu, Mahagenco.
Complete detail of UPPCL JE Salary 2019
- Position type- Group-C
- Old pay scale ranges from 9,300 to 34,800/-
- Grade pay is 4,600
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level -Level-7
- Revised Pay band ranges from 44,900 to 1,42,400/-
- Dearness Allowances – 5388/-
- House Rent allowances range form 1,840-5,520/-
- City duty allowances range from 240 to 720/-
- Total salary per month ranges from Rs 52,368 to 56,528/-
This is all about the complete details of UPPCL JE Salary 2019. For more information regarding the UPPCL exam, keep visiting our site.
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.