UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 – UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus
The UPPCL JE exam plays a vital role in the career life of most of the aspirants holding the diploma in civil and electrical engineering. A huge number of aspirants appear for the exam every year. In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019.
- Most recently, it has launched the exam for the recruitment of the posts of junior engineer civil (trainee) for which numerous candidates filled this application form.
- If you are an ambitious applicant for the examination conducted by the UPPCL, then you must be knowing about the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam for your preparation.
- The syllabus for the exam is mentioned below but if you want to know about the UPPCL JE exam pattern, then you can visit our website to study this article.
- The exam conducted by the UPPCL is based on a computer test whose tentative date will be the first week of February in 2020.
Filling of application form:
The process of filling the application form is not very difficult. But some students face difficulties in filling the form. Therefore, we have mentioned the easy process by which one can fill the form easily.
- First of all, go to the website of UPPCL and create your account if you are a new user.
- Log in to your account if you have created it in the past.
- When you will register yourself with the UPPCL, then log in to your account with the help of username and password.
- Once you logged in to your account, there you will find an option of Apply. Click on the button to apply for the post of UPPCL JE.
- You will get an application form in front of you after clicking the apply button.
- Provide all the details while filling the application form with the correct information.
- Once you will fill the form, you will get an option to upload the documents for the verification purpose, therefore, upload them that are required by the UPPCL in the prescribed format.
- Once you fill all the information, click on the submit button. When you will click on the button, you will get a payment option. The application fee for general, OBC and EWS category is Rs. 1000 and the application fee for the SC or ST is Rs. 700.
- Pay the fee of the application form successfully in any mode that is mentioned there including online with the help of debit or credit card or by using the SBI bank challan.
UPPCL JE syllabus 2019
The UPPCL JE syllabus consists of few subjects that are mentioned below:
- Electrical technical syllabus
- General knowledge and awareness
- General Hindi
The detailed UPPCL JE syllabus 2019 is given below:
- UPPCL JE syllabus for reasoning: Alphabet test; series completion; alphanumeric puzzle theme detection; classification; logic; puzzle test; data sufficiency clocks and calendars; conclusions; number system; ranking; direction test; arithmetical reasoning; analogy; statements and conclusions; mathematical operations; missing numbers and characters; coding and decoding; logical Venn diagrams; statements – arguments; logical sequence of words; situation reaction test,
- UPPCL JE Syllabus for Hindi: Antonyms; synonyms; phrase; error Detection; translation of Sentences; fill in the Blanks comprehension; grammar; plural forms, vocabulary etc.
- UPPCL JE Syllabus for General Awareness: Current affairs – both national and international; Indian constitution; Science and everyday life; general polity; Indian economy; Indian history; Indian and world geography; Indian culture and heritage.
- UPPCL JE syllabus for an electrical engineer: Electrical Circuits and Fields, Industrial Instrumentation; Control systems; Instrumentation, and Transducers; Electrical machines; Digital Electronics; Digital Signal Processing; Networks; Measurements, Computer Control of Processes; Analytical instrumentation; Power Electronics and Drives; Power Systems Communication Engineering.
- UPPCL syllabus for civil engineer: Building Materials; Planning; Solid Mechanics; Water Resource Engineering; Open Channel Flow A Design of Concrete; Environmental Engineering; Fluid Mechanics; Management; Hydro Power; Pipe Flow; Hydrology; Surveying; Solid Waste Management; Construction Practices; Transportation Engineering, the design of Steel Structures, Hydraulic Machines; Masonry Structures
Strategy for UPPCL exam:
As we all know that this is a competitive exam, due to which the level of the competition is very high. Therefore, an applicant needs to work hard with a strategy. There are various tips that can help you to excel in the exam. Some of these tips are given below:
- Check the number of days that you have before the date of the examination.
- Deeply analyze the UPPCL JE exam pattern and then take the next step for your preparation.
- Divide your syllabus according to the number of days.
- After dividing the syllabus, recognize your weak and strong points and note them.
- While studying for the exam, keep these weak and strong points in your mind and work for them carefully.
- Clear your basics for each and every subject.
- Take help from your teacher in your college/ university or any senior from this background.
- Devise a strategy for the exam that is suitable for you.
- Try to solve more and more questions.
- Collect the previous year question papers, mock test, sample paper. Analyze them and focus on the questions and pattern that comes in a repeated fashion.
- Solve more and more papers as you can.
How to download the UPPCL JE syllabus
If you want to download and save the UPPCL JE syllabus with you, then you need to follow a process that is given below:
- The first step is to visit the UPPCL website.
- There you will have to find the link to the syllabus.
- After finding the link, open it and enter your registration number along with the date of birth.
- After filling the details, click on the download button and you will be able to get it on your desktop or other devices.
In this article, we have covered the information related to the filling of the application form; UPPCL JE syllabus 2019; downloading of the syllabus and various other. Except for all these, if you are looking for any other detail or information, then you can visit our website. By visiting our website, you will get all the information regarding this in a couple of seconds.
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.