Check UPPCL JE Cut Off 2019 – Qualifying Marks, Previous Years
UPPCL JE is an acronym used for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Limited. UPPCL JE is an exam based on which various applications for the post of Junior engineer. In this article, we are going to read about the UPPCL JE Cut Off and the related exam details.
- UPPCL organizes the computer-based online test for the recruitment of the engineers. The test is for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee post.
- They have announced a total of 226 vacancies for Junior Engineer post. The written examination is conducted in an online mode.
- The UPPCL JE exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of 1 mark each.
- The total marks for the exam are-200 with negative marking. Negative marking means for every 1 incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The time duration for the test is 180 minutes in which the candidate needs to complete the exam.
- Questions asked in the examination from the various fields like Diploma level Electrical subject, General Hindi, General Knowledge, and reasoning.
- There are 150 questions asked from the technical subjects and 50 questions from the non-Technical subjects.
- Along with the exam, another important thing for which the aspirants wait is the UPPCL JE exam 2019 cut off.
The written exam is considered as the first stage of selection. Only after clearing the written exam a candidate can further proceed to another next level.
- Cut off marks are the minimum mark or the percentage that helps us to have an idea of selection.
- UPPCL JE Cut Off will help you to guess your result.
- The UPPCL JE exam cut off score is 30% marks of the total marks.
- If you have scored less than 60 marks, then you will be rejected for the next level.
- The qualifying score is the same for General, OBC and SC/ST and PH that is 30% of the total marks.
- The various posts that are under UPPCL JE are Assistant Engineer Trainee Electrical(271 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee Computer science (22 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee Electronics and communications(05 seats), Assistant Engineer Trainee civil (03 seats).
- There are a total of 301 seats available by Trade wise and they will be recruited as per the department.
Important notifications regarding the results are:
- Candidates with a score of less than 30% are not eligible for the interview process,
- The maximum number of candidates shortlisted for the final round of interview will be twice as per the vacancies available based upon the category.
- The applicants having minimum marks will be called for the interview process.
- The list of selected candidates will be made on the parameters of total marks scored by the applicant in the interview along with the CBT.
- The candidates need to regularly look for the UPPCL JE exam cut off.
Eligibility criteria and age limit for appearing in the UPPCL JE exam:
- The age of the candidates should be in between 18-40 years as on January 1, 2019.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who are from the reserved category ( SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen).
- The candidates who are married are not allowed to appear for this exam.
Educational qualifications required for the candidates:
- Candidates must know the Hindi language.
- They must have completed 3 years diploma exam in an electrical engineering field awarded by PSS, UP government or equivalent diploma by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- They may have 3 years of diploma in the department of Electrical engineering by the AIDE, an exam which is conducted by AICTE.
- Also, they can have their diploma in the field of Electrical engineering affiliated from any recognized university in India.
Importance of UPPCL JE exam 2019 cut off
When any candidate prepares for the exam of UPPCL JE, then it is extremely important to keep an eye on the previous year cut off.
The cut off helps the candidates to prepare a strategy for their exam. They have a range in their minds that they have to score at least these marks in order to qualify and get the job.
The minimum eligibility criteria for applying for different posts that come under SSC is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university at the time of application. The age limit is between 20-30 years. All women candidates and the candidates that belong to SC, ST, Physically handicapped, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Candidates who are shortlisted for the job after clearing the exam get a pay scale as per the 7th commission and also receive multiple allowances as set by the department.
Preparation Strategy that a Candidate should Follow while Preparing for UPPCL JE Exam –
- It is extremely important for the candidate to deeply understand the UPPCL JE Exam pattern and then prepare a time table according to it.
- Go through the complete syllabus of UPPCL and then choose the topics in which you are quite strong and select the topics where you need to work hard.
- The candidate should keep on checking the previous year’s UPPCL JE Cut Off marks as it will help him to keep a range of marks he needs to score in order to crack it.
- Start practicing sample papers, mock test and previous year exams at a regular interval in a repeated way.
- Since the exam will carry 200 questions that need to be solved in a span of 3 hours, hence it is important for the candidate to keep a timer with him and check how quickly he is able to solve the exam.
- Regularly analyze his performance about different subjects and give proper time as per the performance during the mock exams and sample papers.
This is all about the UPPCL JE Cut Off 2019, qualifying marks, exam pattern and how a candidate should prepare for the UPPCL JE exam. If you are looking for more relevant and updated information regarding the government exams, keep visiting our site.