Points to Remember:
- The UAE’s Supreme Council of the Union has re-elected His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan as its President for a fourth five-year term, in accordance with the provisions of the UAE Constitution.
- Shaikh Khalifa was first elected President on November 3, 2004 following the death of his father Shaikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- President: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Prime Minister: Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Currency: UAE dirham
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been re-elected as President of UAE? Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who has been re-elected as President of UAE, was first elected President in: 2004