Points to Remember:
- India will next year host the conference of the “No Money For Terror”, the ministerial-level grouping of 70 countries that focuses on countering terror financing, terror and radicalisation.
- The group, set up in 2018, is a much smaller version of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) that has a single-point agenda to crack down on terror financing.
- Minister of State for Home Affairs, G Kishan Reddy, made the announcement at the ongoing 2nd ‘No Money For Terror’ Conference in Melbourne
- The first “No Money for Terror” conference was held in France.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which country will host the next edition of the ‘No Money For Terror’ conference to be held in 2020? India
- Who led the Indian delegation at 2nd ‘ No Money for Terror’ Ministerial Conference in Melbourne, Australia? G Kishan Reddy
- Where was the second ‘ No Money for Terror’ Ministerial Conference held? Melbourne, Australia