SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 – SSC MTS Hall Ticket
If SSC CGL is your dream, then it is important for you to know each and every single update of the SSC CGL exam. SSC CGL tier 2 admit cards 2018-19 has been released and the exam will be conducted from 11th September to 13th September 2019. The candidates can download their admit cards region-wise form the official website of SSC. Also, the students who are going to appear for the SSC MTS exam, they can also search about the SSC MTS Hall Ticket and download it.
How to download the SSC CGL admit card tier 2 2019?
It is important for the students to know that the admit card for the SSC CGL exam will be available only in the online mode and no admit card will be sent to the students by post or any other means. The SSC CGL admit card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website. Here are steps are given that will help you in downloading the admit card for SSC CGL exam 2019:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the admit cards link and select your region.
- Now you can enter your credentials like registration or roll no., date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code to verify yourself as the human being.
SSC CGL tier 1 admit card:
Tier 1 of the exam is scheduled to be conducted from 4th June to 19th June 2019. SSC Board has released the application status so the students are advised to visit the website and check the latest updates about the SSC CGL admit card.
SSC CGL 2018-19 re-examination
The exam for the SSC CGL tier 1 2018-19 has been cancelled by the SSC at few centres. The exam is rescheduled and it will be conducted again for these centres on 19th June at 5 PM in the evening. The admit cards can be downloaded by the students on the official website.
Here are the important dates for the SSC CGL admit card 2019
|SSC CGL 2018-19 Admit Card Release Date||16th May 2019|
|SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier-I||04th June to 19th June 2019|
|SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier-I (Re-scheduled)||19th June 2019(4 PM to 5 PM)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||11th September to 13th September 2019 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||29th December 2019 (Morning)|
Details on the admit card
The candidate should download their admits cards from the official website only and should check for the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Ticket number
- Venue of examination
- Timing of the examination
- Reporting time
- Entry and closing times of the examination
- Duration of the exam
- General instructions for the exam.
Documents to be taken along with the SSC CGL admit card:
Not only the admit card, but the candidate should also carry some other documents for verification and authentication purposes at the exam centre. Candidate should carry the passport size photographs and a photo ID proof at the examination centre with them. Here is the list of accepted photo ID proofs:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card
- PAN Card
- College/University ID Card
Instructions for the SSC CGL exam:
The admit card contains the required important instructions for the candidates, which have to be read carefully by the students. Here are the important instructions that students must take care of while appearing for the examination:
- The SSC CGL admit card must be kept safe by the candidate until the end of the selection procedure.
- Visit the examination centre 30 minutes before the entry time starts.
- In case if the exam centre is far from your place, it is advised for you to reach a day before at the exam centre.
- You should visit the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Make sure you take extra print outs of the admit card.
- The use of electronic devices is not permitted in the examination hall and anyone found using them will be not eligible for the exam. Using unfair means is not allowed and students will be subjected to a penalty for the same including disqualifying from the exam.
- Students should take care of the clothing and should not wear any kind of accessories in the exam halls.
What if your registration details are lost?
In case if you have lost your registration details like the application number or password, then there is a procedure or retrieving the details. Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the SSSC official website.
- On the top right hand, there will be a screen that will display the login window.
- Click on the option of forget the password.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter your credentials asked there like the email id or the phone number.
- You will get the login details.
You can also check your mail. As the registration number, along with the password is sent to your mail by SSC at the time of registration. Also, an SMS is also sent to your phone number for the same. You can easily search them in your mailbox or phone messages. Otherwise, you have the option of forgetting a password or details.
As the SSC CGL exam is a tough exam, you must prepare well for the exam. The following tips will help you in your preparation for the exam:
- Make a time table for your regular studies and follow it daily.
- Analyze the syllabus and important topics.
- Mark your strong and weak areas of each section and then practice accordingly.
- Try to solve mock papers and previous year question papers.
- Keep your self-motivated and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not panic at the time of examination.
- Use the standard books only as it will save you time.
- Clear your basic concepts and do not rely on the short tricks.
- Work on your accuracy and speed as it matters a lot in the exam.
This is how you can prepare for the SSC CGL exam. For more information on SSC CGL Admit Card and SSC MTS Hall Ticket, keep visiting our website.