Points to Remember:
- The Indian Air Force will be carrying out a joint Air Force exercise ‘Shinyuu Maitri’ with Japanese Air Self Defence Force (JASDF) from 17 to 23 October.
- The exercise held at Air Force Station, Arjan Singh in Panagarh town in West Bengal.
- C-130 J aircraft of the Special Operations Squadron of IAF and C-130 H of Tactical Airlift Squadron of JASDF will participate in the exercise.
- The focus of the exercise was to undertake Joint Mobility and Tactical interoperability
- Capital: Tokyo
- Prime Minister: Shinzō Abe
- Currency: Yen (¥)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- ‘Shinyuu Maitri’ is a joint Air Force exercise between India & which country? Japan
- India, Japan joint Air Force exercise ‘Shinyuu Maitri 2019’ has started in which state of India? West Bengal