Points to Remember:
- Walmart-owned e-commerce giant Flipkart announced that it has promoted Jeyandran Venugopal as its Chief Product and Technology Officer (CPTO) from his role as the Senior Vice President (SVP), Engineering.
- Venugopal has been with the Flipkart Group for more than two years.
- He previously served as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and SVP at Myntra.
- Founded: 2007
- Headquarters: Bengaluru, India
- Area served: India
- Owner: Walmart (77%)
- Founder(s): Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal
- CEO: Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Subsidiaries: Myntra, Jabong.com, PhonePe, Ekart
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been recently appointed as the Chief Product & Technology Officer of Flipkart? Jeyandran Venugopal
- Who is the current CEO of Flipkart? Kalyan Krishnamurthy