Points to Remember:
- India and Sierra Leone signed six agreements including extending a credit line of 30 million US Dollars for rice cultivation.
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu and Sierra Leone President Julius Maada Bio committed to further strengthening bilateral relations.
- Mr. Naidu reached Freetown, capital of Sierra Leone for the second leg of his ongoing five-day visit to the West African countries.
- The two sides agreed that the United Nations need to be reformed to reflect the realities of today and address current global challenges.
About Sierra Leone:
- Capital: Freetown
- Currency: Sierra Leonean leone
- President: Julius Maada Bio
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently with which nation, India has signed six agreements including 30 mn dollar line of credit for rice cultivation? Sierra Leone
- Who is the current President of Sierra Leone? Julius Maada Bio