Points to Remember:
- Hollywood actor Robert Forster, who was nominated for an Oscar for Quentin Tarantino’s Jackie Brown, died in Los Angeles of brain cancer. The actor was 78 and has appeared in more than 100 films.
- The actor was recently seen as Ed in El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, which hit screens in the US.
- The actor also appeared in Steven Spielberg’s Amazing Stories and in Werewolf. Robert played the role of Max Cherry in Tarantino’s Jackie Brown. Tarantino wrote Max Cherry while keeping Robert Forster in mind.
- Born in Rochester in New York, Forster started his career on Broadway in Mrs. Dally Has a Lover. He made his film debut opposite Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor in John Huston’s Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967).
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Robert Forster, who recently passed away, was a famous? Actor