Points to Remember:
- The Governor of Madhya Pradesh Shri Lalji Tandon in the presence of Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (I/C), Shri Prahalad Singh Patel will inaugurate the 10th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav at Mahakoshal Shaheed trust, Gol Bazaar in the city of Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh.
- Ministry of Culture, Government of India is organising the 10th edition of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav under the Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat initiative in Madhya Pradesh from 14th to 21st October 2019.
- This time the Mahotsav will be organised in the city of Jabalpur during 14 – 15 October, 2019,Sagar from 16 – 17th October, 19 and Rewa from 20 – 21st October, 2019.
About Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat:
- The Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme was launched by the Prime Minister on 31st October, 2016 to promote engagement amongst the people of different States/UTs so as to enhance mutual understanding and bonding between people of diverse cultures, thereby securing stronger unity and integrity of India.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Under which programme, the 10th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ will take place in Madhya Pradesh from 14th to 21st October 2019? Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- In which year, Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme was launched by the Prime Minister of India? 2016
- The 10th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ under the Ministry of Culture to be inaugurated in which city? Jabalpur