SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility- Check Age Limit and Education Qualifications
SBI or state bank of India organizes clerk exam every year and it is one of the most awaited exam for all the aspirants who want to do the job in a bank and passionate about the bank Job. Each year around thouasands of people apply for job in Bank and entrance exam. It is very difficult for a bank to select students from a large pool of application since they need to maintain the application standard. But an Individual will some standard that needs to be known. In the following section we will discuss SBI clerk eligibility.
The state bank of India has given their selection criteria and various eligible candidates. Once the applicant has filled the application they need to pass through all the SBI clerk Eligibility standards in 2019 before the person applies for the exam. An individual needs to do it before filling the form so that they don’t get rejected in further stages. A person needs to have a few educational qualification and age limits which person should take care of and apply for the examination.
SBI Clerk 2019. An Age Criteria.
So, if we look at the requirement of the age criteria, one should have age between in the range 20 -28 year of age as on April 2019. Beside the age limit, all the participants need to have graduation degree before August 31, 2019. SBI clerk age limit needs to be maintained for the further application procedure. Since there is a general Age range, An individual is provided relaxation granted by the exam escorting authority and in below section, we have included the age relaxation for a particular reservation.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD(General/EWS): 10 years
- PWD(SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD(OBC): 13 years.
Jammu and Kashmir candidates whose age comes under January 1, 1980, and December 31 1989 ie 5 years.
An individual an Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen: An individual need to provide the time of service so they get relaxation of + 3 years ( 8 years for people who are incapacitated Ex-servicemen and of category SC/ST) subjected to highest age of 50 years. People such as separated women, widow and women who are judicially separated from their husbands or unmarried women are given the relaxation of 7 years. It is subjected to the supreme age limit of 35 years for people who are of general or EWS category, 38 years for people who belong to OBC and 40 years for people who are SC/ST aspirants)
So in the above section, we have discussed the age criteria of the candidates who qualify the SBI clerk Age limit. But an aspirant will find some SBI clerk eligibility criteria, which would like to be confirmed who would like to participate for smooth and flawless exam appearance. In the following section we will discuss the eligibility criteria:
- An individual needs to have a graduation degree of 3 or 4 years from any educational institute and it is the first requirement for exam eligibility.
- Candidates need to have at least 50% in the 10 th standard and in the graduation exam if needs to be qualified for this exam.
- Students who are in the final year of graduate studies are eligible to appear for the exam and they need to have proof of securing at least around 50% of marks under the graduation program when they join.
- Apart from this, an aspirant needs to be fluent in the official language and local language of the region.
- People who are doing a dual or integrated degree needs to have a qualifying date on the degree of before Jan 1 2019.
- Applicants need to be well fluent in English and they should have proper writing and reading skills.
- Once an individual covers all the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria, an individual needs to have the verification for their nationality. An applicant needs to be an Indian citizen or citizen of countries like Nepal, Bhutan or Bangladesh and needs to show proof of nationality
All the above-mentioned points were the criteria for SBI clerk job and will ensure participation in the test. Also, there are some special cases. So in the following section we will discuss the special cases and some particular cases when an individual will not be able to provide the exam.
- If an aspirant has any sort of report regarding their character that gives bad impression won’t be able to apply.
- People who already did work in SBI as the clerical or officer position then they are not allowed to apply.
- People who are already an employee inSBI at the position of clerical or officer position, people won’t be able to apply.
- People who are with not good score in CIBIL or any other institution scores.
- People who are of reservation category have a special reservation in the SBI clerk 2019 exam. An individual would find various positions and places with the concern of the reservation. In the below section, we will discuss the SBI clerk eligibility criteria to be followed:
General : – 42%
DXS(Disabled Ex-servicemen) – 4.5 %
Here are some limitations for people who belong to the categories of PWD/XS/DXS.
- So, the OBC reservation is applied for the people who are from the “non vreamy layer”. People who have applied and are from the “creamy layer” will not be able to take this facility. During the application, an individual needs to tell about the category.
- An individual should also show the certificate that states you are from the non-creamy layer.
- EWS category applicant needs to avail the benefit of their present income and Asset certificate organized by GOI or Government of India.
- People who are working with SBI are not eligible for the Exam and people who have past experience in SBI will not be able to avail this service.
- People who have low cibil score or other company scores will nt be eligible.
So, all these were the requirements for SBI Clerk Exam.
|SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus||SBI Clerk 2019 Salary||SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern||SBI Clerk 2019 Impartant Books Online|