SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 – Get Detailed Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk 2019 will be conveyed in two frames – Preliminary and Main. It is supported by certificate confirmation and language ability test for the languages opted by the contestants.
The exam includes multiple-choice problems (MCQs) and will be held in online mode. The continuation of the preliminary exam is 1 hour whereas the duration of the main exam is 2 hours 40 minutes. The exam model of the SBI Clerk exam is the same as that of last year’s exam.
Applicants who can provide their 10th and 12th event need not give local anthropology test whereas, others need to restrain the same before the joining. Those who do not pass for the language test will be excluded.
In the year 2019, the SBI Clerk Main exam is going to happen from 10 August. This is one of the very big exams that happen in India. But before going into the detail of the exam pattern, we need to look at the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the complete syllabus will help you to work well for the exam.
Some questions are frequently asked before and while preparing for the exam. The questions are somewhat like:
- What exam pattern and syllabus would be followed this year?
- The ratio between Reasoning and Computer Aptitude question.
- Which topics should be given more priority?
- There is a fixed time for each section, is it feasible to move within sections according to our choice?
This article is all about this. After reading this, the reader will hopefully solve their doubts regarding the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern. There is a new exam pattern and this tender pattern has some advantages. Such as, with the new design, one does not have to spend time determining how significant time to settle on each segment and which division to venture first. The aforementioned has been pre-decided for everyone. While this may be a negative for a few of the excellent users, for many this would interpret matters to a great range.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Few points are required to be known by all the candidates:
- There will be different timing for each exam as it is mentioned above.
- Negative marking will be given and that is of 0.25
- SBI clerk mains exam pattern does not support the sectional cut-off but examinees have to score least percentage marks on aggregate.
Now let’s come to the two steps of the exam. There are a total of 2 steps of the whole examination. Preliminary and Main. The SBI clerk prelims exam pattern and the main exam’s pattern are almost the same. The main distinction among the Prelims and Mains of SBI Clerk exam is the addition of 2 parts viz. General/ Financial Awareness and Computer Aptitude.
The points of the outstanding 3 divisions (English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning) are the same as they were in Prelims. The only exception will be the level of problems in Mains. It may be more complicated/challenging than what was there in Prelims.
Below is the pattern of General English section:
-Reading Comprehension-1 set (10 questions in each set) [Moderate]
-Cloze Test-10 [Moderate]
-Para jumbles-5 [Moderate]
-Sentence Improvement- 5 [Easy]
-Spotting Error-5 [Tough]
-Fill ups 5 [Easy to Moderate]
-Sentence Connector-5 [Easy to moderate]
-Odd one out- 3-5 [Moderate]
The exam pattern for Quantitative Aptitude follows:
-Number series-5 [Moderate]
-Data Interpretation (Tabular /Bar Graph / Pie Chart / Missing DI)-2 (10 questions in each set) [Easy to Moderate]
-Simplification-10 [Easy to Moderate]
-Quadratic Equation- 5 [Easy]
-Data Sufficiency-5 [Easy]
-Miscellaneous Questions-15 [Moderate]
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude patterns are:
-Seating Arrangement (Circular – Inward Outward)-5 [Moderate]
-Linear Arrangement (North-South)-5 [Moderate]
-Puzzle – Floor based-5 [Moderate]
-Coding-Decoding- 3- 5 [Moderate]
-Miscellaneous Qs-2 – 3 [Moderate]
-Data Sufficiency- 3- 4 [Moderate]
Computer Aptitude– Moderate level questions will be asked which will include new and general topics. This will include some conversion from binary to other number systems and vice-versa.
SBI Clerk 2019 Financial/ General Awareness Syllabus:
Financial or General Awareness questions happen in a variety of 3-4 months from a week before the test date. This is not a cut-off period, preferably it is a course perceived from history. One must be well-prepared with prevailing activities to date but 1 – 1.5 months before the date of the exam are remarkably significant. One must be attentive correspondingly.
For the finance part, questions can be asked from modern banking, economy, and market from RBI, SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Monetary Policy, etc.
Participants appearing for the exam must be well prepared and have thorough knowledge about the subjects. For this SBI Clerk exam pattern below are some tios of improving the study and time management:
- In the first two topics, General knowledge and English, one needs not to think about the time constraint much. They just need to be ready with preparation. Any topic should not be avoided just because you are weak at it or something. Therefore, prepare hard for all the topics under English and General Knowledge to get a good grip on the subject and flow.
- For Quant & Reasoning velocity of the question-solving plays the head role here. So, more and more practice will lead to doing better in this section. Practice sectional questions to see how much you can cover within some time limit. At this point, the students need to do easy and comfortable questions at first and then move to difficult ones to maximize endeavors and approach in restricted time.
- Taking online tests with a time limit will help the applicant largely and this will make them aware of the difficulty level of the exam. Self-practice is always the key and one needs to improve it every day.
|SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility||SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus||SBI Clerk 2019 Important Books||SBI Clerk 2019 Salary|