Points to Remember:
- Naomi Osaka won a second tournament on the spin as she fought back from a set down to defeat world number one Ashleigh Barty in the China Open final
- It was in the sixth game when Osaka conjured up a double fault, then an ace, then another double fault against Australia’s Barty.
- This was a third title of 2019 for Osaka and fifth in her short career.
About China Open 2019 (tennis):
- Edition: 21th (ATP) / 23rd (WTA)
- Location: Beijing, China
- Men’s Singles: Dominic Thiem (Austria)
- Women’s Singles: Naomi Osaka (Japan)
- Men’s Doubles: Ivan Dodig (Croatia) / Filip Polášek (Slovakia)
- Women’s Doubles: Sofia Kenin (United States) / Bethanie Mattek-Sands (United States)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who won men’s singles title at 2019 China Open (tennis)? Dominic Thiem
- Who won women’s singles title at 2019 China Open (tennis)? Naomi Osaka